Thursday, June 27, 2013

Thank you ! For..



       Noticing in peoples status "I love Fiona & Kelly's Blog" !! Special S/O to FashionStar80,  Just wanted to say... THANK YOU! means alot... Fiona worked so hard on putting this blog together i'm so proud of her! and I'm so glad you guys love the blog, if you have any request let us know, I'm going to attempt to post 3 new post a week..I dunno what I can do.. but I will try my hardest !!
 BTW. I'd also like to say thank you for everyone who joined in on my weekly level up giveaway!! it was such a success, I am officially level 14 and everyone recieved their gifts on time! WOHOO! yay for that.. I will have ANOTHER giveaway this coming up Monday ;) .. the day before my birthday :OOO OML.. O_O

    But anywhoo... If you have a request for the prizes lemme know... :D

  ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALLL THE FREAKIN AMAZING SUPPORT YOU AMAZING FREAKING PEOPLE x-o ;D


                                                        <3 Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment

Black Moustache