Thursday, June 27, 2013

What Are Greetings?...

Please do NOT message Angalina 6266 for a greet, this is old  picture, as you can see in the back I was still a level 4, and I am now a level 14. Thank you.

What Are Greetings?...
Greetings are a great way to recieve Fame,Starcoins& a small gift.. like in the picture you will recieve 2000 Fame, 500 Coins, and of course either a TV or some other small gift... Unless you are on fame booster of course your fame will double.
They are sorta like gifts?...

How Can I Get A Greeting?..
You cannot buy yourself a greeting, a VIP or someone who has bought VIP and has dimaonds are the only people who can give out greetings, each greet cost 15 diamonds!.. So not everyone will be willing to give you one for free. Being a VIP myself , many will NOT give strangers greets, becuase simply too many people ask for them. My best advice for you is to be patient, i've recieved over 10 greetings .. when I joined I NEVER thought i'd even recieve one, (thank you too all of you who gave my greets!!) .. get involved with greet contest, you can even write in your status "Greets please" .. I wouldn't recommend you message people for greets, or post asking for greets all the time, because it does get annoying.. Someone moviestars give greets in return of you buying them a WL.. but you never know who is a scam and who is  legit.. so i'd wait until you see that they are actually giveing out greets. I've recieved 2 greets by buying people WL, you usually get your coins back if you don't spend over 500 coins, but at the same time it would be a nice thing to do since they are spending diamonds that they paid with real money on you ;)





If you have anymore questions about greets leave a comment below, or message us ^-^
these are just the basics... ;)


<3 Kelly & Fiona

5 comments:

  1. Omg I get asked for greets all the time and im like grr I have no diamond >.<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol but If you give someone a greet then how is that person saposto open it??

      Delete
  2. How do you open a greet? I click on it but then it never opens what should I do? Plese help me out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really its easy to open a greet it comes on your computer screen but if you are on mobile than you cant get the greet!

    ReplyDelete

Black Moustache